[amibroker] Re: 2s interval?

For my trading, 1 minute is not fast enough.  Tick data is fine, but
IB does not support it in backfill.  Accoring to the IB website
their backfill can be as short as 1 s intervals, depending on the
number of bars requested:

http://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/software/apiReleaseNotes/api_84.
php?ib_entity=llc#84_intraday

So I'd like a 1 or 2 second (not minute) bar?

Thanks

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ronbo" <ronbo@xxxx> wrote:
> maybe i don't understand what you want, but
> go to Preferences/intraday.  insert a 2 in the Custom Time
Intervals.  click
> OK.  then click View/Intraday and choose 2-minute.  u now got a 2
minute
> bar.
>
> AND the smallest interval is 1 minute from IB.
>
> hth,
> ron

On
> Behalf Of cs22trader
> Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:24 AM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Re: 2s interval?
>

> Right, but my choices only come up as days hours and minutes....
> I'm looking for this timeframe because it is the lowest frame you
> can get from IB backfill.
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > You can custom create your own intervals using
> >
> > Tools -> Preferences -> IntraDay
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Prashanth

9/10/2005

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM