From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of cs22trader
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 11:24 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: 2s interval?

Right, but my choices only come up as days hours and minutes....
I'm looking for this timeframe because it is the lowest frame you
can get from IB backfill.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Prashanth" <prash454@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> You can custom create your own intervals using
>
> Tools -> Preferences -> IntraDay
>
> Cheers
>
> Prashanth

investment software  Investment property software
>         Software support  Real estate investment analysis
software  Investment software

--

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM