[amibroker] Re: Is anyone having problems backfilling ZN or ZB Dec from IB?

I had the same problem a few days ago -- seems OK now.  I asked IB
and they claimed their feed was OK  ???

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Nurudin Kaba" <n.kaba@xxxx> wrote:
> nope ...not only u..me too...i posted the message re ecbot zn, zb
and zf
> contracts.  Seems to chart properly when window open and in rt
window.
> pressing save button seems like it's worked but after closing and
reopening
> ab, the data is refilled with o=h=l=c...
>
> Hope Tomasz has a chance to respond

On
> Behalf Of ronbo
> Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 19:46
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] Is anyone having problems backfilling ZN or
ZB Dec
> from IB?
>

> I am.
>
> i installed AB 4.72.1 AND the TWS over this past weekend, and when
i logged
> into TWS Monday or Tues, IB asked me to roll from Sep to Dec, so i
did.
> since then i can't backfill ZN   DEC 05-ecbot-fut with meaningful
data.  it
> has the same value for C,O,H,L.  the Volume is mostly Zero.  and
the max is
> get is less than 2 days of data.  The IB plug-in says the backfill
completed
> ok.  I've restored back top AB 4.71 and the previous TWS to no
avail.  have
> i screwed up my database or is this another IB problem, or is it
just me???

> thanks for any help.
>
> ron
>
> --
9/10/2005

> SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> http://www.amibroker.com/support.html

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM