RE: [amibroker] Amibroker trade conversion for Tradesim

Hi B, I think you may be referring to my post.  Is this the convert.exe
which is available in the files section ?

If so, yes I am impressed with this however it requires a few extra clicking
which I would like to avoid (especially if you run as many tests as I do)
and does not include an initialstop functionaity used for position sizing.

I am attempting to directly create the required format from afl after
running a backest, and include the initialstop functionality.

As you can see from my code, I have got 95% of it worked out, but require
technical help on a few points to complete it. This exercise may also help
provide another example of the new PBI, which will add too the current
available documentation.

Regards

Dave