RE: [amibroker] Amibroker trade conversion for Tradesim

Dave

I am not sure if Chuck wrote the convert.exe program or
not.

But any external program will take several mouse clicks to
get the data ready for TradeSim, so refining your script is
the right path to take.

My knowledge of scripting is very limited so I can not be
any help on that.

All the best.

--- dpweir <dpweir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi B, I think you may be referring to my post.  Is this
> the convert.exe
> which is available in the files section ?
>
> If so, yes I am impressed with this however it requires a
> few extra clicking
> which I would like to avoid (especially if you run as
> many tests as I do)
> and does not include an initialstop functionaity used for
> position sizing.
>
> I am attempting to directly create the required format
> from afl after
> running a backest, and include the initialstop
> functionality.
>
> As you can see from my code, I have got 95% of it worked
> out, but require
> technical help on a few points to complete it. This
> exercise may also help
> provide another example of the new PBI, which will add
> too the current
> available documentation.
>
> Regards
>
> Dave

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM