From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of ronbo
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 19:46
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Is anyone having problems backfilling ZN or ZB Dec
from IB?

I am.

i installed AB 4.72.1 AND the TWS over this past weekend, and when i logged
into TWS Monday or Tues, IB asked me to roll from Sep to Dec, so i did.
since then i can't backfill ZN   DEC 05-ecbot-fut with meaningful data.  it
has the same value for C,O,H,L.  the Volume is mostly Zero.  and the max is
get is less than 2 days of data.  The IB plug-in says the backfill completed
ok.  I've restored back top AB 4.71 and the previous TWS to no avail.  have
i screwed up my database or is this another IB problem, or is it just me???

thanks for any help.

ron

--

Help tsunami villages rebuild at GlobalGiving. The real work starts now.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/njNroD/KbOLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM