Re: [amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

I don't know when MS made any improvement to the file-dialog box, TJ,
but as you can see below it was an issue since the advent of XP,
getting on this board at least as late as January of 2003.

It turns out at the end of the thread that you were not very
receptive to creating a solution of your own at that time either.  I
paid money in the interim to a third-party developer who no longer
keeps the application very current, so I am always worrying about
what it may break in the future. Perhaps they no longer keep it
current because MS made a fix of their own. I don't know.

In any case, I'm not crazy, not trying to be difficult, and there is
nothing wrong with my computer.

You live by developing this software.  I live by trading.  So I worry
a lot about what is on my computer, and the capabilities it may or
may not have.  I'm sorry if I rubbed you the wrong way.

I will have to close DocCommander and see how AB's file-dialog box
reacts.  At one time, at least, any resizing was NOT sticky.

Yuki

Message 30911 - amibroker YahooGroup