Re: [amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:23:23 +0200

> TJ> Copy them to "Formulas\Custom" and re-insert them from there.
>
> Copy them using what?  I am under the impression we should never use
> Windows Explorer for copying or moving AB files.

Do you understand the difference between COPY and MOVE operation ???
Do you understand that COPY does NOT affect original file ?

If you do you will clearly understand that it DOES NOT MATTER
with which tool you do the copy.

> I'm afraid to move a damn thing.

"to move" Who told you to move? It was written "COPY".
"Damn thing" ??? It is just the file.

Again please read EXACTLY what I write. COPY and MOVE is NOT the same.
And it is not harsh response. It is DETAILED explanation that is intended to
point out the fundamental difference between COPY and MOVE operation.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com