Re: [amibroker] Re: Ongoing problem with black chart panes in saved Layouts. Help!

Hi Tomasz,

Sunday, September 11, 2005, 5:58:20 PM, you wrote:

>> It's kind of strange, am I the only one with indicators in the "old"
>> AFL folder? In any case, what would you advise ?

No, you are not the only one.

TJ> Copy them to "Formulas\Custom" and re-insert them from there.

Copy them using what?  I am under the impression we should never use
Windows Explorer for copying or moving AB files.  Moreover, I STILL
use something called DocCommander, because for years now, and in
spite of all pleas, AB has yet to come up with a file dialog box that
can be sized, and instead relies on Window's pathetically small
dialog box when "Pick" is chosen . . .

I'm afraid to move a damn thing.

Yuki

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/GHeqlB/TM