RE: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Support

The obvious question at this point is "What is the trading industry norm?".

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:08 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker Support

Yes, you are right and this is exactly the difference between _portfolio_ profit and
_trade_ profit in AmiBroker.

_Portfolio_ % profit uses EQUITY (so it is subject to leverage) as base of calculations.
_Trade_ % profit uses entry value (#shares * price) as base of calculations.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com