RE: [amibroker] Re: How can i make a table to change symbols 1 place every 3 months

used the "include" thingy where you would only have to change the included file once.  Help file will reveal all.

From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ronbo
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 10:42 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re: How can i make a table to change symbols 1 place every 3 months

thanks for the reply,
yea i remember--but that was for database and merging the expiring contract
with the new one.

my request for some help is so i don't have to change the SetForeign symbol
every 3 months in 10 or charts/indicators.  I have specialized indicators
for the different symbols and changing them is a pain...

i'd like someway to cross reference a current symbol (which will change
every 3 months) to an "alias" symbol.  the alias would be the one used in
the SetForeign.

ron