[amibroker] Script and Stockconsultant website

Hi all,

Is there a way to retrieve information from the following website using a script?  Any ideas you would like to suggest as a start?  Basically I would like to add the support and resistance areas that have a rating of 8 - 10 and apply it to my scanner.

http://www.stockconsultant.com/consultnow/basicplus.cgi?ID=sample&symbol=MEE&62695#ttop

Scroll down to detailed chart.

Thanks in advance and it is awesome that I have met a group willing to help each other out

Tony
qitrader

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS