[amibroker] BAKTESTING INTO THE FUTURE?

OK, I am going to repeat a question:
    I use Amibroker, EOD.  I have learned to use the
backtest features, and now I have a good formula and I
want to use it to trade into the future, or at least
paper trade.
    Now, let me think, the back test functionality
keeps track of a portfolio of stocks, and the market
value of the portfolio.  Each day it keeps some
tickers, sells some tickers, and buys new ones.
All the while keeping track of the current cash value
of the account.
    But now I wish to move into the future.  Can I get
the program to do the same thing: namely, to keep
track of which stocks I own, and the value of the
portfolio.  And will it tell me, at the end of each
day, after it has seen the closing ticker prices of
the day, what the capital value of the account is.
    Furthermore, can i overrule the program and make a
different buy or sell decision, but then make a
correction and tell the program what my actual
portfolio is.  And will the program remember my
portfolio?
    Now, Graham, on June 29, offered the suggestion
that I use the Portfolio Manager, under Tools on the
main menu bar.  THANKS FOR YOUR HELP, GRAHAM, but will
this keep track of my portfolio?  That is, will it
remember from day to day, which stocks I have bought
and sold, and can I summon several copies of this
functionality, one for each of my portfolios?  And can
I maintain several such portfolios?  It seems to
permit only one portfolio?
    Can I use the backtest functionality?  And just
keep advancing the date, one day at a time?  One
reason this question is very important to me is that
the power and versatility of AFL is such that
eventually it becomes very difficult to "calculate" by
hand which tickers to buy or sell on a given day.

Jim Brady

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com