Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker FAQ / SNIPPETS idea

When I was struggling to learn Amibroker, I used to read every Group email,
and I saved a large number of them  in my LOCAL FOLDERS, of OUTLOOK EXPRESS.
BTW, I have a very minimal set of computer skills.

They were organized as shown below:

AMIBROKER>HOW TO>plot shapes, or>buy/sell arrows, or >alerts, and these
subfolders have accumulated to probably several hunderd sub-folders.

Then, each of these sub-folders had any number of sub-sub-folders under
them, and many of the sub-sub-folders had more sub-folders under themselves
as well.

If there is any interest, I would galdly contribute this accumulation of
sub-folders to the group, or place them in files, but I lost access to them.

I lost access, because while I was recently on vacation, my son ghosted
everything on my C-Drive over to a Backup D-Drive, and then completly
reinstalled XP-Pro in order to eliminate numerous XP-Pro glitches that he
could not get rid of any other way.

When I returned from vacation, my son was not in town, and I didn't know how
to move the D-Amibroker and D-OutlookExpress back into the C-Drive, and I
also didn't know that I could  run the D-version of Amibroker by simply
simply clicking on  MYCOMPUTER>D-Drive>program files>amibroker>open the
Amibroker Folder, and then click on the Amibroker Startup symbol.

Due to my ignorance of how to access the D-OutlookExpress, I started a new
version of OutLookExpress in the C-Drive.  Now however, when I try to access
the D-OutlookExpress in the same way that I can access the D-Amibroker, I
get only the new C-OutlookExpress version that I just installed, without the
large collection of  OutlookExpress LOCAL FOLDERS  that I have accumulated.

I would sure appreciate learning what I can do to go back to the
D-OutlookExpress version that can access all of the old OutlookExpress LOCAL
FOLDERS.

Even if no one is interested in my local folders, I would still like to have
access to them.   Ron D.