[amibroker] Re: BAKTESTING INTO THE FUTURE?

Jim,

Currently you can't, but I suspect this and other features will be
added soon. Obviously I can't foretell what Tomasz's plans are for
AB, but I do know that an upgrade to the current portfolio manager is
something that many of us have requested and is on his radar screen.
So a bit of patience please.

PS