Re: [amibroker] telechart 2005

Hello,

There are some issues with TC2005 internet setup/update that
are being worked by Worden staff. Most users who used previous TC2005 beta
versions don't have any problem, but if you do, please contact support {at} amibroker.com
and we will forward your e-mail to Worden Q&A staff and they will provide you with the
set of updated TC2005 files you will need to install on your computer to make TC2005
working OK with 3rd party apps.
I have provided registered version of AmiBroker to Worden's Q&A group so they could
check if any changes they will make in the future to the TC2K interface do not break
link to AmiBroker.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

> anyone has any luck setting up amibroker to use with TC2005 ? I am
> running on win2k, the problem is that the tc2000 plug in didn't show
> up in the datasource , I followed the instruction to register
> tc2000dev.dll, but still no luck. I am running the latest version of
> TC2005 and the latest version of amibroker.

click here

Yahoo! Groups Links