RE: [amibroker] telechart 2005

Hi, I am running the same versions of tc2005 and ami broker with windows xp. I have the same problems that you have described. The plugin does not show up in the plugin window. I have contacted the group above the regular tc2005 tech support and they are working with the tech support at Ami Broker. I will post when they reach a solution. Good Luck, they are working on it.
Jim Wilson

Rik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It works fine for me.

Rik Rasmussen