Re: [amibroker] telechart 2005

That was the case 2 years ago also, and apparently the DLL is not there.  You'll have to find the proper plug from TJ and store in the Plug In files of Amibroker.

My TC2000 plug ins or DLLs are dated as having been created on Friday, July 25, 2003, 10:51:34 AM

Hope this helps
Joe
----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Wilson
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2005 1:09 AM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] telechart 2005

Hi, I am running the same versions of tc2005 and ami broker with windows xp. I have the same problems that you have described. The plugin does not show up in the plugin window. I have contacted the group above the regular tc2005 tech support and they are working with the tech support at Ami Broker. I will post when they reach a solution. Good Luck, they are working on it.
Jim Wilson

Rik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It works fine for me.

Rik Rasmussen