Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.70.1 (RC2) released

Hello,

"Upgrade" setup expects to be installed onto previous version.
That's why it warns you when you try to install it somewhere else.

It will not damage anything, but you should be aware that
you should not have 2 separate installations on the same computer
because layouts saved in one instance would not work properly with the other instance
(because two instances would use different indicator sets).

So as long as you do not share any layouts (this means also databases)
between installations you will be OK, but if you attempt
to share databases between different installations you will have problems
because each instalation would have different indicator set.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com