[amibroker] Re: Slope is degrees for EMA34 price line

This indicator should work.
Perform a linear regression slope, you can tune 4 (recommended
minimum) to your own taste.

LRS = LinRegSlope(EMA(C, 34), 4);
Graph0 = atan(LRS)*45/atan(1);

I did some simple CCI zero-line reject optimization with an EMA slope
filter on 1 min ES. I used a fixed stop and fixed target, and also
optimized values. I optimized the buy threshold crossing, EMA period
and slope angle too. Doesnt give promising results. Anyone tried and
found anything different?

Regards,
Steven.