[amibroker] Re: Calendar Days vs Trading Days for Gann Analysts

Hi Ron,

All of Gann's charts were hand drawn, and based on caledner days.
The applicaiton of this is in drawing Gann Fan lines, which are
usually drawn as one unit of price (eg 1 cent) for each calender
day.  With only trading days shown on the chart, the angle of the
Gann Fan lines become  "out of alignement" with the passing of time.

The sugguestion made to me by Tech Support was to update my data and
add dates with a ohlc value of the close of the previous trading day
for each non-trading day.  Whilst I could do that for a few tickers,
I would be every week having to upate my database with the weekend
values.

If there are enough gann traders wanting to use AmiBroker, I was
hoping the feature would be an easy one to add.

regards

Justin