[amibroker] Re: Future Prices

Because one way is valid and the other is not ... Get into the habit
of using the built in ability to CHECK the AFL to see if it says that
you are referencing future data or not.  Systems referencing future
data are NOT valid.  As you start writing more complex AFL's it will
be much easier to use this facility then to "just know" it's okay as
some day it won't be and you won't be able to tell the difference.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "wizard_inetsys" <wizard@xxxx>