[amibroker] Re: OT:Definition of a system

There are of course MECHANICAL systems and DISCRETIONARY systems and
while discretionary systems can have mechanical parts to them,
mechanical systems imho can not have discretionary parts to them.
Not only don't mechanical systems question entries, they don't
question exits, stops, allocation of funds, anything calendar or
clock related.  In short they don't question anything.  They do (
hopefully ) what they have been programmed to do.  There is another
term for this when combined with a real time trading platform ...
program trading.