Re: [amibroker] Future Prices

Hi Andrew,

To be sure of not using a "crystal ball", you can modify your
backtesting code to look at previous bars at the bar for which the entry
signal is generated: instead of confirming a setup with the future entry
signal, confirm the entry signal with the past setup :-)
In this case you can be sure to not reference future bars.

--
Luca Giuranna