Leave defence to the moderator, it is in the rules, was: Re: [amibroker] Manual writing

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Leave defence to the moderator, it is in the rules, was: Re: [amibroker] Manual writing
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:26:28 +0100

Hello,

> ...but when being insulted, at least give one the oportunity for a rebutle in self defense.

No, it is not good idea. This way only flames begin.

Group rules say:

4. If you are troubled with something somebody has posted in a thread, please
email the forum Moderator describing your concern and also if possible provide
a link or message number to the thread so that the Moderator can quickly locate
it. Please don't respond by posting a harsh rebuttal to a post that you find
disagreeable. This will only lead to an endless exchange of non-constructive
dialog that will not benefit the users or the forum. Any threads found to be of
this nature will be closed and possibly deleted immediately.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com