Sent: Monday, January 31, 2005 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Manual writing

Sorry, Denis.

Statement using your example was completely misdirected. Kindly disregard. I forgot to change the address in the To: line.  No offense meant, certainly not to you and Lisa.  I was intending to add to an accumulation of comments about manual style I am building at another address; it got to the list by mistake. Again, apologies to you, Lisa and the board.

Denis: For accuracy in code suggestions you can not do better than listen to Graham. He is one or the most generous and competent coders here.

Sincerely,

Michael Robb
mlrobb@xxxxxxxxxxx