Re: [amibroker] Re: Beta users..... Make backups of your indicators....

Hi mleonsprint,

m> No it was an indicator that was already in the "custom" folder
m> that I modified and then "saved" but it didn't save... I just
m> discovered that it was under one of the indicator names "~55T",
m> weird though it inserts as origionally written but when I right
m> click and "edit" it is as I wrote it last night.  SO I saved the
m> formula to a wordpad  then went to the indicator displayed clicked
m> "edit" then deleted the formula in there (old one) and reinserted
m> the formula I left in the word pad, after clicking save it came up
m> again as did last night...

m> However it didn't seem to save correctly... Could be worse just
m> glad to have found the formula even if it wasn't where I left
m> it...

This is a great reason for the suggestion I made earlier this
evening: we need to see the *entire path* in the title bar of any
indicator or chart when we edit it.  Only then can we be *exactly*
sure what file we are editing.

I have *numerous* charts and *numerous* indicators.  I am sure I'm
not unique.  Some of my indicators (or charts) are simply
modifications of the original built-ins.  With this changeover, when
I right click a chart and select edit, I am NOT *positive* exactly
which formula file is being edited.  I don't like that at all.

Yuki