Re: [amibroker] Beta users..... Make backups of your indicators....

I saved an indicator and also couldn't find it.  But then looking via windows explorer, I found the folder I saved it to
was not under the forumlas directory.  I dragged the folder over to formula folder and it showed up.

Just a thought,

dom

mleonsprint wrote:

I spent 4 hrs on an indicator last night, Saved it last night, saved
it in a template double checked everything before I went to bed...
This morning.... GONE... It doesn't show up and apparently didn't
save when the program shut down....  I didn't save a backup so it's
back to the drawing board for me to get it reprogrammed...UGH...

Mark