[amibroker] Re: Beta users..... Make backups of your indicators....

Yuki,

In terms of migration, I think recreating the indicators in
teh "Custom" folder - with a directory strucutre you understand would
be helpful.  For exapmle, "Pane 1", "Pane 2" etc... then you can
just "Insert Linked" each chart you have.  With this in place, each
time you Edit a chart you know exactly which one you are modifying,
since the directory strucutre is already diplayed for you within the
Workspace->Chart area.

Or if you use the same one over and over again - just "insert linked"
into each chart tab and you just need to modify one chart to affect
them all.

I think the greatest benefit of this is the you can see the directory
directly within AB now.  And can modify it to your use right there,
without have to mess with Windows File->Open explorer which is a pain
to use sometimes.

- chris