Re: [amibroker] linux [was: microsoft visual 6 windows xp sp2]

On Monday, 22 of November 2004 08:42, Marek Chlopek wrote:

> My computer is controlled by SuSE Linux 9.1. I have a wine version by
> codeweavers that allows me to run MS Office and Amibroker. The rest is just
> native linux apps.

To be fair, I have dual boot machine. I launch win98 once a month for quicken
and quickbooks only.

I suggest just to install linux distro and then study it with fun. When time
comes to purchase new update of the win app then you are ready to say "no
more" ;-)

--
Marek Chlopek
mchlopek@xxxxxxx