Re: [amibroker] Re: microsoft visual 6 windows xp sp2

On Monday, 22 of November 2004 02:52, Owen Davies wrote:
> Barry Scarborough wrote:
> >I keep haering that this is a good idea and that unix is much less
> >prone to errors and viruses that Microsoft.  But, I just wonder what
> >all those people with $1000s of MS based SW will do with their
> >programs on a UNIX base? The platforms are not compatible are they?

My computer is controlled by SuSE Linux 9.1. I have a wine version by
codeweavers that allows me to run MS Office and Amibroker. The rest is just
native linux apps.

http://www.amibroker.org/3rdparty/Amibroker on Linux/
http://www.codeweavers.com/site/compatibility/

Regards,