RE: [amibroker] How does Amibroker compare against the rest

Thanks DC, for your nice post; I am sure many will identify with your
current position and, as well, many will remember the days that they were in
your position. So you are never alone, no matter at what stage of afl use
your are: you have always lots of company.

I am not that young either: retired, white hair, the whole bit :-))) and
yes; in some ways we may be past our prime but in other ways we may be able
to teach those yound object-oriented-wizards something, some of the time ;-)
I stumble along like many others but I'll get there eventually. I don't
worry about being wrong or look like a fool, you progress a lot faster if
you dare to ask stupid questions.

The best thing is to zero in on what you need and focus on a goal, don't try
to cover everything. Pick one or another trading idea that appeals to you
and try to develop code for it. After having completed one simple system a
lot of things will become clear.

Good luck and feel free to post you questions if you need help,
herman.