From: "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:35:07 -0000
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] For you really good coding people, do I have a question
for you..

Ok so here is the question,

>From the start of the trading day I have two condions,
IIF bearish then plot 1
IIF bullish then plot 1

Is there anyway to add them up?

So if from the start of the open I have bullish 5 times ==1 then it
displays a "5", and from the start of the day I have 8 bearish times
then it displays an "8"

Thanks for your help
Mark

Check group FAQ at:

 <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ulta4n/M=315388.5497957.6576270.3001176/D=g
roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098135315/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*https://ww
w.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

*
*
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .