[amibroker] Re: For you really good coding people, do I have a question for you..

I'll give it a wurl and thanks again for your help Terry.
I'm just mentally "coded out".... You know when us indicator builder
guys hit our burn out point......

Cheers
Mark

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Terry <MagicTH@xxxx> wrote:
> Mark,
>
> Donšt know for sure, but I would think something like this would
work:
> SumBearish = SUM(bearish,barssince(timenum() == 73000)); //Market
open
> Mountain time
>
> The syntax is probably wrong, but you get the idea.
> --
> Terry
>

> From: "mleonsprint" <mleonsprint@xxxx>
> Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:35:07 -0000
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [amibroker] For you really good coding people, do I have
a question
> for you..
>

> Ok so here is the question,
>
> From the start of the trading day I have two condions,
> IIF bearish then plot 1
> IIF bullish then plot 1
>
> Is there anyway to add them up?
>
> So if from the start of the open I have bullish 5 times ==1 then it
> displays a "5", and from the start of the day I have 8 bearish
times
> then it displays an "8"
>

> Thanks for your help
> Mark
>

> Check AmiBroker web page at:
> http://www.amibroker.com/
>
> Check group FAQ at:
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129ulta4n/M=315388.5497957.6576270.30011
76/D=g

roups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1098135315/A=2372354/R=0/SIG=12id813k2/*htt
ps://ww
> w.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?
pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40F21004SS>

> *