Re: [amibroker] running auto analysis with no results, demo version - what's my mistake?

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] running auto analysis with no results, demo version - what's my mistake?
  • From: "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 22:13:34 +0200

Hello,

In such case please send the settings file and the formula to
support [at] amibroker.com

You can generate settings file by pressing "SAVE" button
in Automatic Analysis->SETTINGS window.

This will allow us to analyse the problem and provide you with the solution.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com