Re: [amibroker] running auto analysis with no results, demo version- what's my mistake?

Hi Mr. Janeczko

Thanks for the tip - I checked the parameter you mentioned. I tried it
at 100%, but still no results.

The biggest mystery is that the backtest was working on (I believe) the
same code a couple of days ago - but some parameter MUST have changed. I
am sure that the mistake is on my end, but what could it be?

As you can see I am already getting help here - thanks again for the reply.