Re: [amibroker] No response from Amibroker Support

Hi Chris,

I am sorry to hear about all those problems. My suggestion would be to
forward a copy of the e-mail you just posted to support with 'URGENT'
along with the original support number in the subject line and attention
it to Tomasz. Or perhaps in this case only do a cc. to Tomasz.

If you still Ont receive any response post back here.

Regards,
William Peters
www.amitools.com