[amibroker] Re: HighestValueThatDay

One idea is
line1=...
line2=...
line3=...
line4=...
maxvalue=max(line1,max(line2,max(line3,line4)));
[the example was written for 4 lines]
Dimitris
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:

> I have an indicator which plots 46 lines. I want to plot an
additional line which will be made constructed using the value of
whichever line happens to have the Highest value on that day.

> If on Thursday, the line #24 has the highest value, (lets assume it
is 32), then this one day HHV line will be plotted with a value of
32.  Now lets assume that  on Friday, the line #27 has the highest
value which happens to be 39, then the one day HHV line will be
plotted  with a value of 39.   This one probably has a Duh answer,
but right now I am having difficulty thinking of how to do it.  Ron D