[amibroker] HighestValueThatDay

I have an indicator which plots 46 lines. I want to plot an additional line which will be made constructed using the value of whichever line happens to have the Highest value on that day.

If on Thursday, the line #24 has the highest value, (lets assume it is 32), then this one day HHV line will be plotted with a value of 32.  Now lets assume that  on Friday, the line #27 has the highest value which happens to be 39, then the one day HHV line will be plotted  with a value of 39.   This one probably has a Duh answer, but right now I am having difficulty thinking of how to do it.  Ron D

---