RE: [amibroker] Percent Profit Trailing Stop Question

According to Yahoo, the last error message they recieved was "551:
not our customer". But they have my correct address, and I haven't
changed it or anything recently. Also, I have no problem recieving
mail from other sources. Do you think that error msg could be
related to spam blocking? Could Yahoo's server possibly be injecting
an error or something into my e-mail address? Comcast says they are
not aware of any issues. I have also sent a msg to Yahoo support,
but haven't heard back yet.

Steve

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bob Johnson" <bjohnson314@xxxx>
wrote:
> That sounds similar to what I experienced a few weeks ago.  My ISP
is Time Warner (RoadRunner)
> and they had implemented MAPS anti-spam software.  They were
bouncing mail from 'suspect' servers
> that had been identified as spam sources.  The blocking was at the
server level, not the news group
> level.
>
> They either improved the filtering or backed out the security
measures because I haven't experienced
> the problem for while.
>
> Their security wasn't working anyway.  The spam got through and
all they blocked me from getting
> was this group.
>
> I suggest contacting Comcast.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bob

last 10 days or so, I have recieved very few messages from Yahoo
because my e-mail address has bounced on almost a daily basis. Every
day I send a reactivation request, and it works for a little while
but by the next day it has bounced again. I originally thought this
was a Yahoo trouble because when I tried to reactivate my address 2
weekends ago, the entire site appeared to be down (I kept
getting "page unavailable" messages). Now their site seems OK, but
my address still bounces daily. Anyone else having similar problems,
or could anyone possibly shed some light on the situation?

>   If not a Yahoo trouble, then I imagine the trouble must be with
my ISP (Comcast). Anyone with Comcast having similar problems?

>   Thanks very much!
>
>   Steve
>

>   Check AmiBroker web page at:
>   http://www.amibroker.com/
>
>   Check group FAQ at:
>

>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.