Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Yahoo Troubles ?

That sounds similar to what I experienced a few
weeks ago.  My ISP is Time Warner (RoadRunner)
and they
had implemented MAPS anti-spam software.  They were bouncing mail
from 'suspect' servers
that had been identified as spam sources.  The
blocking was at the server level, not the news group
level.

They either improved the filtering or backed
out the security measures because I haven't <FONT face=Arial
size=2>experienced
the problem for while.

Their security wasn't working anyway.  The
spam got through and all they blocked me from getting
was this <FONT face=Arial
size=2>group.

I suggest contacting Comcast.

Regards,