Re: [amibroker] Percent Profit Trailing Stop Question

Yahoo
has many email servers. Some of the individual servers are on spam blacklists
and email from them is being rejected by spam filters run by
ISPs.
<SPAN
class=909115901-30062004>
That
would account for why some messages get through and others apparently do not get
delivered and result in a delivery failure back to Yahoo which then gets you
shut off.
<SPAN
class=909115901-30062004>

Rik Rasmussenstockanalyzer Yahoo Group Moderator<A
href=""
target=_blank>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/

<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Terry
  [mailto:MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 9:20
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  OT: Yahoo Troubles ?<SPAN
  >YES! I have 2 email addresses. One is bouncing. It
  says ‘Hard Bounce’, but the message says it was rejected as SPAM. All the
  Yahoo ads I suppose. The weird thing is I DELETED this email address 3 weeks
  ago and it’s Baaack today! I deleted it again. On a completely different group
  my wife is a member of many of their members are having this same bounce
  rejection issues. She is a member of 5-6 Yahoo groups with the same email
  address, but only the ONE is bouncing.In addition, Yahoo has many
  problems that come and go with respect to having complete data for their
  history. TJ has partially addressed this with the latest Amiquote. I have
  found with an Excel program that retrieves the same data I have to get data
  between 1 and 15 times to get complete data. (Usually missing the past day or
  two or three, but often many other
  dates.)Terry--I