[amibroker] stoRSI

Salil,

> >> Also I plan to raise users confidence by releasing more source codes (for
> >> plugins).
>
> I'll be very much interested in going thru the *data-plugin* source code for
> FastTrack/MetaStock data-plugins.  Any plans for releasing this code ?

My freedom of releasing source codes is limited somehow by terms under which
vendor API is supplied. For example when I have signed up for QCharts API
I had to sign non-disclosure agreement that prevents me from publishing any
source code featuring QCharts API.

If given data vendor provides open API available to anyone then I am able to release the source.

I will need to check the terms but I guess that FastTrack API is not hidden
from the public and I could release the sources.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com