[amibroker] Help with the VAP indicator.....

I would sure like to be able to Plot all, or most
of the letters in the English Language alphabet.  It is a lot easier
for me to remember things when I use letters instead of numbers or arrows.
 That's all. Ron D

Constants for shapes:

shapeNone, shapeUpArrow, shapeDownArrow, shapeHollowUpArrow,
shapeHollowDownArrow, shapeSmallUpTriangle, shapeSmallDownTriangle,
shapeHollowSmallUpTriangle, shapeHollowSmallDownTriangle, shapeUpTriangle,
shapeDownTriangle, shapeHollowUpTriangle, shapeHollowDownTriangle,
shapeSmallSquare, shapeHollowSmallSquare, shapeSquare, shapeHollowSquare,
shapeSmallCircle, shapeHollowSmallCircle, shapeCircle, shapeHollowCircle,
shapeStar, shapeHollowStar, shapeDigit0, shapeDigit1, shapeDigit2, shapeDigit3,
shapeDigit4, shapeDigit5, shapeDigit6, shapeDigit7, shapeDigit8, shapeDigit9,
shapePositionAbove
anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.708 /
Virus Database: 464 - Release Date: 6/22/2004