[amibroker] Re: PlotShapes(shapeLetterA, B, etc.

5 months later, prices seem to verify this long-term expectation.
It would not be the worse idea to cover any open Short position.
As for the new Longs, I do not know, I feel it would be better to
wait...
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dimitris Tsokakis" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>