From: bruiserbbq [mailto:bruiserbbq@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 11:27 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: The AB Fib Time tool could be better

Hi Dimitris & Ken, I have followed this Fib thread with great
enthusiasm as I am just starting out in the land of Fib...but I must
say I'm confused with it all. I have tried your Fib indicator
Dimitris...but I must be doing something wrong...as I just get a
chart with candles....can you please explain the procedure again for
a dunce like me?

Confused & dumb Ol'Bruiser!

Check group FAQ at:

---