RE: [amibroker] OT: HTML vs. Plain Text

Rakesh,
the ellipses of the examples are just indicative shapes of an area,
they could be rectangles/circles/asterisks etc.
The place of the scheme is important and it is a result of some
[proprietary ]algorithm.
It has nothing to do with my recent post, you may ignore it.
Dimitris Tsokakis
PS: BTW, I use my ellipse as an approximation in a "gravitational"
model, but , it is another [perhaps interesting...] story.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rakesh Sahgal <rakeshsahgal@xxxx>