[amibroker] Re: Fib solutions vs the tough market decisions

Another suggestion, courtesy of Thomas Zmuck from Austria, is that "Snap to price" could also be implemented for horizontal lines, similar to the way the Vertical line snaps to the date, with the option of turning "Snap to" on or off.  Most times, one would want the line to snap to a price at the nearest tick (0.001 below 10 cents, 0.05 from 10 - 50 cents, then 0.1) but one would also need the option of putting in weird numbers for, say, an average price of 0.228, for example, if one had pyramided into a stock and wanted to plot the horizontal line at the average buy-in price.

Hope you don't mind these suggestions Tomasz - or if anyone else has any comments, would love to see them :)

Best wishes,

Pete, Brisbane, Australia.