Re: [amibroker] OT: HTML vs. Plain Text

I agree that one must change both values, but do not find this to be a pain.pete_wragg <wraggp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't know if anyone else agrees, but I find that when placing a horizontal line on a chart, I need to fine-tune the position, and to do that I have to right-click, Proerties, then adjust not one but TWO values - start and end.  Surely a HORIZONTAL line has to have the same values for both.  If not, it becomes a sloping line.Example - I want to place a horizontal line at a buy-price of, say, $2.50, so I drag the line as close as my eye can define.  I then Right-click/Properties, and have to adjust both Start and End points back to 2.50, rather than just a single value, as in MetaStock (I know, I know...;) ... but I've just changed to Ami from MetaStock :)Would it not be possible to change the way the Properties works, so that only a SINGLE value for the LEVEL of the line needs to be adjusted?  The two adjustments for the start and end are
 still good, so one can have a line extending from Date1 to Date2 rather than across the whole chart - that is something that MetaStock can't do! :)Any comments?  Tomasz?Pete, Brisbane, Australia.Check AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
		Do you Yahoo!?Friends.  Fun. Try the all-new Yahoo! Messenger