[amibroker] 2000 stocks into WatchList

Hi wavemechanic,

A note about your mail client and style . . .

You post in HTML, which is fine in most cases, although not
preferred.  However, you have a habit of embedding your responses to
other messages inside the HTML, using only color coding to separate
your response from the rest of the text.

I don't see it, because I have my client set to read messages in
plain-text format, not HTML.  Plain-text is the standard, of course,
for e-mail.

I don't mind receiving HTML mail, however if it is not formatted so
that I can discern quoted text from original text in a plain-text
reader, I'm not going to bother with the message.  I've had it
scrolling your messages -- messages that are *NEVER* trimmed, looking
for the non-quoted text that you have added.  If you can't change
this, I'm going to just skip over your messages from now on.  No big
loss for you, I'm sure, but I'm also sure others have a problem with
your formatting style and simply have not spoken out about it.  After
holding my tongue for a long time, I finally have.

Best,

Yuki